Position: Marketing Coordinator
Field of activity: Marketing
Location / region: Melbourne
Kaeser is one of the world's leading providers of quality compressors and compressed air technology products, employing approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
Kaeser Compressors Australia has been serving the Australian, New Caledonian and Pacific region since 1990 with a dedicated team of employees situated across the region, from our head office in Melbourne to our Sales & Service Centres in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Mackay and Tasmania.
- Join a global market leader
- Develop your marketing career with on the job training
- Permanent, full time position
Are you passionate about marketing? Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude? Are you looking to develop your career with a global market leader? We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and organised person to join our Marketing team.
One of the world’s largest manufacturers of compressors, blowers and compressed air systems, Kaeser Compressors employs over 7,000 people worldwide. Established over 100 years ago in Germany, Kaeser Compressors remains a family owned and operated business, that today is represented throughout the world by a comprehensive network of branches, subsidiaries and authorised distribution partners.
Kaeser Compressors Australia has been serving Australia, New Caledonia and the Pacific region since 1990. Our head office is based in Melbourne, and we have Sales & Service Centres in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Mackay and Tasmania. In our everyday work we live by the principles of mutual respect and teamwork - that’s why you’ll find so many of our employees have been a part of the Kaeser family now for 10, 20 and even 30 years!
Based at our head office in Dandenong South, and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will coordinate, execute and evaluate marketing activities for both our Australian and New Zealand subsidiaries. Your responsibilities will include;
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Assisting in the planning, coordination and execution of marketing activities, in particular; Creating and executing edms including; writing copy, laying out, scheduling and reporting Managing social media accounts including; writing status updates, scheduling, monitoring
- Overseeing the bump in and out process at exhibitions and events
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting the results of marketing activities
- Conducting regular market research
- Maintaining the internal CRM and prospect databases
- Assisting the marketing department with routine administrative duties
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate that you have:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills – able to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Social media marketing savvy
- Reliable with an outstanding work ethic
- Flexibility with working hours including evenings and weekends as required for events and exhibitions
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
A creative flair and an eye for design and layout, experience in using edm software in particular SAP Marketing Cloud, and experience in using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop will all be highly regarded.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in writing, editing and proof-reading marketing materials (strong writing skills and excellent grammar is A MUST)
- Experience in managing social media accounts
- Experience in overseeing exhibition bump in and out
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below to fill in our online application form. Please attach to this your resume, cover letter addressing the key points above and relevant portfolio (copywriting, social media examples)
Are you interested in applying for this position? We look forward to receiving your application!
Simply click 'Apply online' below to fill in our online application form for this position.
Please note: To apply for this position you must be a permanent resident of Australia. A police check and pre-employment medical will be required.