Position: Sales/Service Support Advisor
Field of activity: Service/Customer Service
Location / region: Mackay
Kaeser is one of the world's leading providers of quality compressors and compressed air technology products, employing approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
Kaeser Compressors Australia has been serving the Australian, New Caledonian and Pacific region since 1990 with a dedicated team of employees situated across the region, from our head office in Melbourne to our Sales & Service Centres in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Mackay and Tasmania.
Service/Sales Support Advisor
We are looking to appoint a Service Support advisor/technician.
This is a full time permanent position - Monday to Friday 38 hour week.
- Service, maintain and report on compressed air equipment
- Sell capital equipment and service, cold call and develop business
- Attend break downs, diagnose and repair
- Work autonomously and unsupervised
- On an on-call roster to be advised
- Report back to Head Office on all service and sales activities
- Must be trade qualified; fitter, mechanic, electrician or similar
- Service and maintenance of industrial air equipment
- Previous on-site service work history
- Customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Sales experience or a demonstrated desire to do this
Factory training and support provided for the successful applicant. Service van, tools, uniforms, computer and mobile phone provided.
Are you interested in applying for this position? We look forward to receiving your application!
Simply click 'Apply online' below to fill in our online application form for this position.
Please note: To apply for this position you must be a permanent resident of Australia. A police check and pre-employment medical will be required.