Position: Sales/Service Support Advisor
Field of activity: Service/Customer Service
Location / region: Melbourne
Kaeser is one of the world's leading providers of quality compressors and compressed air technology products, employing approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
Kaeser Compressors Australia has been serving the Australian, New Caledonian and Pacific region since 1990 with a dedicated team of employees situated across the region, from our head office in Melbourne to our Sales & Service Centres in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Mackay and Tasmania.
Call Centre Outbound - Service Co-ordinator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person with strong communication skills to join our busy Service Department team in our Dandenong South Head Office, as a "Service Co-ordinator".
Candidates from an outbound call centre background and the compressed air or related industry are encouraged to apply.
- Making outbound calls to existing and potential customers arranging service orders
- Maximising planning to ensure we get the best efficiency from the technicians
- Coordinating the workloads of the service technicians
- Liaise with customers and clients
- Provide quotations and follow up
- Ensure the technicians are meeting their workplace requirements
- Assist with inductions at worksites
- Plan work around shut downs at worksites
- Service Department administration as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications is a must
- Experience in an outbound call centre in a KPI driven environment
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred but not essential, as training will be provided
- Background in the compressor or related industry is advantageous
- Time management and planning
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Office and administration skills
- Well organised
- Previous customer service experience
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and to develop your career further.
Are you interested in applying for this position? We look forward to receiving your application!
Simply click 'Apply online' below to fill in our online application form for this position.
Please note: To apply for this position you must be a permanent resident of Australia. A police check and pre-employment medical will be required.