Position: Service Logistician
Field of activity: Service/Customer Service
Location / region: Melbourne
One of the world’s largest manufacturers of compressors, blowers and compressed air systems, Kaeser Compressors employs over 7,000 people worldwide. Established over 100 years ago in Germany, Kaeser Compressors remains a family owned and operated business, that today is represented throughout the world by a comprehensive network of branches, subsidiaries and authorised distribution partners.
Kaeser Compressors Australia has been serving Australia, New Caledonia and the Pacific region since 1990. Our head office is based in Melbourne, and we have Sales & Service Centres in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Mackay and Tasmania. In our everyday work we live by the principles of mutual respect and teamwork - that’s why you’ll find so many of our employees have been a part of the Kaeser family now for 10, 20 and even 30 years!
Based at our head office in Dandenong South, and reporting directly to the National Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering parts movements within our business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Determine suitable spare parts for the service callout and include in the service order
- Determine spare parts numbers for service callouts
- Create order for the delivery of spare parts required for a service callout
- Monitor the despatch of spare parts from the works and their delivery to the customer, and confirm in the SAP system
- Coordinate order dates with the Service Coordinators and the Distribution Centre
- Create return orders for exchange and reclaim parts, as well as unused new parts
- Monitor and follow up open return orders
- Make material usage postings as required
Knowledge of Microsoft/Google applications is a must and knowledge of SAP is preferred but not essential as training will be required.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and to develop your career further.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please email your application with previous work experience and income expectation.
Are you interested in applying for this position? We look forward to receiving your application!
Simply click 'Apply online' below to fill in our online application form for this position.
Please note: To apply for this position you must be a permanent resident of Australia. A police check and pre-employment medical will be required.