TCU-series Cooling with dry compressed air
TCU-series* refrigeration dryers with hot gas bypass control are key components in processes requiring cold, dry compressed air at temperatures as low as 5 °C. For instance, they're key to cooling moulded parts in glass and metal production.
- Reliably dry compressed air from 4.3 to 43.33 m³/min
- Compressed air discharge temperature: 5 °C
- Ambient temperatures up to +43 °C and compressed air inlet temperatures up to +55 °C
- Reliable high performance:
All models are equipped with stainless steel plate-type heat exchangers and ECO-DRAIN electronic condensate drains. Powerfully dimensioned refrigeration units and efficient condensate separators ensure a stable pressure dew point of 3 °C.
- Convenient operation:
The electronic controller (models TCU 118-2 and higher) features a two-line clear text display with ten selectable languages. Highly visible status indicators provide information about drying performance and current energy savings.
- Reliable remote monitoring:
Floating contacts (optional on models up to the TCU 95-2) transmit various service and warning messages to master controllers.
* Dryers from this series contain the fluorinated greenhouse gas R-513A.
The perfect partner: the AQUAMAT oil/water separator
Our tip: Take advantage of cost-effective, legally-compliant treatment of condensate before drainage into the regular wastewater system with AQUAMAT oil/water separators.